The All New Fishing Thread

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

THE ALL NEW FISHING THREAD.

Ok so not for every one ,i know there are loads of sites to look on ,but may be a thread for the fishing could go down well.

News.

weather.

photos.

Any thing fishing.

Could be a good thread for all the guys still in the uk to.

Rules.

1. About fishing ,boating only.

2. No trolls.

easy.

eddie:jimlad:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie

I am excellent at fishing, I get my husband to put on the bait, reel em in if they are too heavy, get him to take them off the hook, he puts that spike thing through their heads, then I stand proud as punch having my piccie taken with them!

I've been a mad keen angler since the age of 4. Started off catching sicklebacks and goggled eyed perch from the local pond after that its with you forever.

That will be someting I will miss, fishing the fens of east anglia at first light and the fish big humped back bream hard fighting tench, the skimmers and roach fishing in winter.

When we were out in QLD I bought some gear and caught some weird and wonderful things. Must say though some of the methods I saw were a bit crude. Huge barbed hooks and a lot of live baiting, but when in Rome.

I'm hoping too bring out all my tackle. What are the rules regarding customs?

Good question, would like to know the answer to this too....:unsure:

You'll be fine me thinks - I had no problem..

Guest Working to fish
You'll be fine me thinks - I had no problem..

Like Tim said you will have no worrys ,i didnt and i know a coulpe of other guys who had no probs.

eddie

Good one, Eddie.

Had a few years chasing the piscatorials...er...fishing for over 60 years and still learning.

"When we were out in QLD I bought some gear and caught some weird and wonderful things. Must say though some of the methods I saw were a bit crude. Huge barbed hooks and a lot of live baiting, but when in Rome."...Love it, Webbwebbies.:laugh:

The thing is, one never knows what one is likely to catch. A bloke thought he knew about fishing, used 12lb line to catch a barra...One touch and his rod bust; I was that fisho, but, that was my first barra and, I was using a trout rod....... People try fishing for redfin in the NSW impoundments, using 4lb line and a 15 lb yellowbelly grabs the bait and 'bang', one line bust.

Plenty of species to whet the most ardent and finnicky fisho in both fresh and sal****er. Just nominate the type of fish you intend catching and I will be only too pleased to help with info...if I can.

Going fishing for school mackerel off the rocks tomorrow...Signs are good, got 1 today and lost 2

008.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

That's not a 'cuda...THAT'S a 'cuda.:wink:

Cheeky326.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Bah - it's not what you catch but how you catch it - mine was on a lure and rod - you cheated and used a handline. LOL!

Guest Working to fish
And a Barracuda up your neck of the woods Eddie (sort off) - Palm Cove

[ATTACH]1184[/ATTACH]

Palm Cove Tim i have heard of it but dont know where the place is ?

eddie.

Bugger do i need to take some pictures next time i am fishing.

Guest Working to fish
It's a golden trevally, Eddie; like this one

Goldie23lbs.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

Cheers Bob .

What have i started here lmao .

Theres no way i am showing the little buggers i have on photos now ,lol.

eddie

Guest Magnetic6

Lol, i'm in a very smutty mood today!!

Natalie x :biglaugh:

Lol, i'm in a very smutty mood today!!

Natalie x :biglaugh:

You would like it here, then; I get off on the rocks all the time...Smutty??:biglaugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived